- increase traffic to the PolitiFact California website
- generate signups for a weekly roundup email
- generate donations for Capital Public Radio
- increase views of PolitiFact California’s articles
- create conversations on regional and national politics
We launched the Facebook Page in August of 2016 and continue to create content for the page including videos, posts, livestreams, etc.
Capital Public Radio
Capital Public Radio has two major fund drives a year to solicit new memberships and donations from their listeners. We work with CapRadio in promoting their special thank you gifts and sweepstakes for donors on their social media pages. Materials created include:
- short videos
- photography of thank you gifts
- a behind the scenes look at the station
- ads and promoted posts
Stop motion chalk animations created for Allen Strategic and Apply Responsibly. These videos were produced on a small budget using an iPhone, stop motion app and iMovie. They are part of a series created for Apply Responsibly's 2016 social media campaign.
The goal of the series is to entertain the viewer while providing them useful information on pest management and the proper use, storage and disposal of pesticides.